In the last few years, the Shiba Inu token has already gained a lot of popularity, but it can be a little bit difficult to know where to buy Shiba Inu and where to store Shiba Inu. Therefore, let’s have look at basic aspects of such a great cryptocurrency.
What really Shiba Inu Coin is?
Shiba Inu has become one of the most popular experiment-based decentralized exchange community buildings. Early investors have created an interesting experiment with such cryptocurrency that has gotten great attraction. Therefore, if you are also a cryptocurrency investor, then you must keep an eye on such cryptocurrency because it has potential that will give you higher returns in the future. Early investors have already earned a substantial profit in a limited time.
You will find beginner investors are already searching a few queries on Google like How to buy Shiba inu using Trust Wallet. The best thing about such a fantastic cryptocurrency is that it has already been listed in the world’s biggest cryptocurrency exchange. If you are looking for a cryptocurrency that will give you higher returns in the future, then Shiba Inu can be a great option for you. If crypto enthusiast wants to know how to purchase/sell Shiba inu, then they must read the complete article carefully.
Why is Shiba Inu a unique cryptocurrency?
The official website of Shiba Inu Coin has already invited all the dog-inspired artists worldwide. Initially, they have launched the Shiba inu coin because they supported the “artistic Shiba Movement” because they were trying hard to enter into the market of NFT. They have also used the smile of Amazon to create a specific campaign to rescue the dogs of Shiba Inu through the Shiba Inu Rescue Association.
Currently, how many Shiba Inu coins are in Circulation?
According to the professionals, there are 550 Trillion Shiba INU coins are in Circulation. This particular coin is available on the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges like Coinbase, Uniswap (V2), & Binance through Trust Wallet.
How to Buy Shiba Inu Coins on Trust Wallet?
If you want to purchase a Shiba Inu coin, then you need to follow three important steps. Firstly, you need to initiate by installing the wallet on your Smartphone. After that, you must purchase or transfer ETH to the Trust Wallet & after that; you must swap ETH for SHIB.
Important steps to purchasing Shiba Inu Coins on Trust Wallet:
- Firstly, you must download & install the Trust Wallet application on the Smartphone.
- After that, investors must choose “Create A New Wallet” and accept their terms & conditions & head towards the “continue” option.
- You must keep the 12-word recovery phrase in a safe and secure place, and after that, click on “Next.” Moreover, enter a specific recovery phrase you have just saved & now the wallet will created successfully.
- You also allow the DApps on the Trust Wallet.
- If you want to make the overall process straightforward, then you must click on the options icon that is available in the top right corner of the home screen. You must enable the Shiba Inu and Ethereum coins and, after that, disable all other cryptocurrencies. Now, you can easily track all cryptocurrency prices carefully.
- You must choose the Ethereum & or purchase ETH by tapping on “Buy Ethereum.”
- Now, you should tap on the DApp Browser icon available at the bottom. One must find & choose Uniswap Exchange.
- Choose swap from tabs that are available at the top.
- After that, you must choose ETH from the list search bar cryptocurrency you want to exchange for SHIB.
- Make sure that you are choosing the Shiba Inu in 2nd search bar as a token you want to swap for.
- Now, you must hit confirm option to make the overall transaction final.
If you have completed the transaction successfully, then your purchased Shiba INU coins will surely be reflected in the wallet.
How to sell the Shiba Inu Coins on Trust Wallet?
The important steps to selling Shiba Inu coins are completely the same as purchasing one. Following are important steps that will help you in selling Shiba Inu coins on Trust Wallet.
- You must choose the Trust Wallet App.
- Choose the DApp Browser.
- After that, find & choose the Uniswap Browser.
- Choose the “Swap” tab.
- Now, you must choose “SHIB” from 1st search bar.
- You also choose “ETH” from the 2nd search bar.
- Make sure that you also enter the amount before either of the cryptos.
- Now tap on confirm section.