How to sell safemoon on trust wallet is the most popular search query which is continually blowing up on Google. The majority of the investors want to map out a perfect existing strategy if meme token blows up or SafeMoon investors are ready to withdraw their money. We have already got a solution on how to sell SafeMoon securely & safely.
This is advice for every cryptocurrency investor is that you don’t have to exchange the SafeMoon for anything except Binance (BNB) on PancakeSwap.
A lot of investors are already finding themselves stuck in the new cryptocurrency, which needs higher transaction charges or is a little bit tough to convert into fiat currency. But if you are converting the SafeMoon for the BNB, then you can quickly convert it for USD. We are going to discuss a few important steps that will help you in selling the SafeMoon.
How to sell SafeMoon on trust wallet safely & securely?
If you want to sell the SafeMoon, then you must have an account on a certified & trustworthy cryptocurrency exchange that holds BNB. In the following example, we are going to use Binance US.
- Firstly, you must open the Trust Wallet app & click on the “Browser” (“dApps” for Android users).
- After that, click on “PancakeSwap.”
- You must click on the BNB symbol, which is available under FROM section. You must type the word “SafeMoon in the search query.
- Now, click on “SafeMoon.” You will get the notice that SafeMoon is charging 10% transaction fees; however, 5% is being distributed to token holders & the rest charges are automatically added into liquidity. Now you click on “I understand” & click “Continue.”
- You need to click on the aquamarine icon, which is available next to the clock symbol. You must customize the slippage to 12% & hot “X.”
- Click on the “Select a currency” & tap “BNB.”
- If you want to sell all of your SafeMoon tokens, then you must click on “Max,” which is available under the “From” section. (If any investor wants to sell a specific portion, then you can also click on the amount that you want to sell).
- Click on the “Swap” & head towards “Confirm Swap.”
- You will automatically redirect to a specific page that will inform you regarding the BNB network fee. If you don’t have an issue with the BNB fee, then you must hit “Send.”
- After that, you also get the “Transaction submitted” message. If you tap on the BscScan link, then you can also view the overall status of a transaction. If this transaction is processed, then it will surely be converted from “Pending” to “Success.”
Transfer the Smart Chain into BNB
- On the main page of Trust Wallet, you can also see that your SafeMoon is already transferred into the BNB Smart Chain Currency. In case you want to swap it into the Binance Coin, then you must click on “Smart Chain,” hit “More,” & click on “Swap to Binance Chain.”
- Now, you must click on the “You Pay” space & click on “100%.”
- A confirmation page will surely appear in front of you of a network fee. Click on “Send.”
- You must click on the main page of Trust wallet, where you can find the BNB.
Important methods on how to send the BNB to Binance US exchange
- You must open the official website of Binance US and click on “Buy Crypto,” & tap on the “Sell tab.
- After that, you also choose “BNB” under “Sell” &”USD” under the “Payment Method.”
- Tap on the “Max” & hit “Sell BNB.”
- Congratulations, you have converted the SafeMoon for USD.
If you are looking for the answer to how to sell safemoon on a trust wallet, then you must read the above-mentioned paragraphs carefully. However, you must keep in mind that Binance US isn’t available in various states, including Hawaii, Idaho, Connecticut, New York, Texas, Louisiana & Vermont. You will have to be careful while purchasing cryptocurrencies, especially meme tokens. These kinds of cryptocurrencies are a highly volatile asset class.
You will have to exercise the proper risk management. 5minutecoins has become one of the most trustworthy and certified cryptocurrency platforms where you will get important information related to different cryptocurrencies.