If you have recently been working on a cryptocurrency venture and you do wish to take it to the next level, then perhaps you are going to need a perfect and trustworthy wallet. Collecting cryptocurrency as it is going to be the best point where you can start but apart from that, it is important for you to ensure the safety of your assets before anything else.
Now, the best way is to connect your trading application with the Trust wallet that you are using for the storage. However, if you do not have appropriate knowledge about this thing, perhaps a guide will help you. This is something that we are going to discuss in detail in this guide.
Trust wallet is a cryptocurrency storage Space where you can receive, send any cryptocurrency that you prefer. Apart from this, there are other digital assets that you can put in the Trust wallet. A few of them also include NFTs and other tokens that needs to protect in order to earn profits.
If you want to trade and transfer your cryptocurrency is without any worry, then linking the Trust wallet with a user friendly decentralise cryptocurrency exchange named pancakeswap would be the best option.
The pancakeswap is a cryptocurrency exchange which is available on the Binance Smart Chain and it allows the users to transfer or swap digital tokens at the fastest speed.If you connect both these things, then your cryptocurrency game would definitely shift to the next step and the game will change entirely for you.
Answer on how to connect Trust wallet to pancakeswap?
If you have been finding it complicated to connect the pancakeswap with the Trust wallet, then it is the best place for you. On this page, you are going to learn about how to connect Trust wallet to pancakeswap and it is going to change the cryptocurrency game for you.
- The first step you suppose to comply with is to visit the official website of pancakeswap on your desktop. Open your browser and then copy down the website as pancakeswap. In order to visit the official page of the crypto currency website.
- When you are now direct to the official website of pancakeswap, then the next step you supposed to follow is to choose connect on the right top corner of your browser. It will show you with a list of supported wallets and then, you have to choose the wallet connect option. After this, QR code window will pop-up on your desktop browser and you have to keep it there as long as the wallet not connected.
- Then, you have to get Trust wallet application in your mobile device. If you already have the application in your mobile phone, then open it and go to the settings option. The bar will be available on the bottom of your screen and there, you will have to select the connect wallet option. After this, the application will open your mobile’s camera and then, you have to scan the QR code which is shown on your desktop screen.
- After this, a notification will shown on your mobile screen that pancakeswap wants to connect to your wallet and then, you will have to agree with the terms and conditions and touch the correct option.
- Even though the whole process completed at this step, it is not completely sure that you are going to get your Trust wallet connected with the pancakeswap website. Then, confirmation is pretty much necessary when you go through such a long set of procedure.
- When you have agree upon every thing with your mobile application, it required for you to confirm everything with your desktop as well. Go to the browser and visit the official website of pancakeswap.finance. If you are following these steps then, you have to check on the right top corner if you are Trust wallet connected. The wallet’s address will shown and it will ensure that the wallet properly attach to your desktop and you are all ready to use your cryptocurrencies for swapping.
When you are through with the above given instructions, you are now all set to use your cryptocurrencies or NFT for transfers with the highest possible security.