The following article provides the guidelines on how one can quickly link Trust Wallet Pancake Swap. The below instructions may assist you in resolving your problem.
In order to store your BEP2 and ERC20 tokens, use the Trust Wallet, a renowned cryptocurrency wallet. It offers complete security to all of its users, making bitcoin and other cryptocurrency storage simple.
How can I link my Trust Wallet PancakeSwap account?
To link your Trust Wallet account, follow the directions given below. Before you commence, make sure that DApp Browser is set up in Trust Wallet on your Android or iOS device.
1. In case you have already generated a trust wallet account, Input the phrase to log in to your account
2. Move to the DApps
3. Move down and look for PancakeSwap, the Exchange option.
4. Click PancakeSwap, and you will be redirected to a new tab.
5. In the new tab, you need to click the Connect option and then select Trust Wallet.
6. Your Trust Wallet PancakeSwap account has been successfully connected.
How can you link the Trust Wallet PancakeSwap on my PC?
You can’t access Pancake Swap and other exchanges on your iOS device because Trust Wallet’s DApp browser is permanently disabled. For iOS users, you can use Pancake Swap on your desktop by connecting to TrustWallet.
1. Visit the official Pancake Swap website.
2. Click Connect and select Wallet Connection. In the pop-up window, the QR code will be viewed.
3. Now open the TrustWallet app on your iOS / Android device the click Wallet Connect in the settings.
4. Next, scan the QR code from the trust wallet app. The Trust Wallet then joined to your PC’s Pancake Swap.
Not able to connect Trust Wallet PancakeSwap?
Check whether your Trust Wallet account connected to PancakeSwap; you may have made one mistake. When you click Connect, you need to select Trust Wallet in a new window. Otherwise, you will not be connected.
Most users get an unsupported chain ID error when trying to connect Trust Wallet PancakeSwap. You can effortlessly fix this inaccuracy by following a rigid guide.
We hope this article guides the process of linking your TrustWallet account to PancakeSwap in a simple manner to follow. If you find this tutorial useful, please share it with others so that they can also link their accounts to PancakeSwap.